A 100% organic, vegetable straw
- Cut from the stems of lepironia, a semi-submerged plant
- Does not dissolve in hot or cold liquids, even after a long immersion
- Does not alter the taste of your drink
- A pleasant texture in the mouth
Natural, without preservative
- Plant naturally grown without fertilizers or pesticides
- 100% vegetable, no product added
Disposable, compostable and biodegradable
- Biodegradable in about two weeks
- Ideal for compost
A fair trade product
- Independence of small local farmers who cultivate lepironia
- An additional source of income for the local population
- profit from the sale of straw fairly redistributed (reasonable rates and wages)
- The working conditions of the controlled cutting workshops
Available in three sizes of 12, 16 and 20 cm in boxes of 25,100 or 500 straws.
The diameter of 0.4 to 0.6 cm for effortless, pleasant drinking.
Organic Straw is best kept dry and in the shade.